Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!
















We had a good Christmas at our house. We opened our presents to each other on Christmas Eve. The kids each got a Nintendo DS and a couple of games, and of course the traditional PJ's! Dad got a collector's knife with a picture of a duck on it, and a new display case for his Zippo collection. I was spoiled - and very surprised! I got a Paula Deen cookware set (very nice!) and a new set of Corningware casserole dishes - all things I needed very badly! When that was opened I had another surprise waiting in my stocking! Dad got me a new right -hand ring! After that we went to Joey's gradparents for food and fun. We played our traditional bingo game for small prizes (I got a crockpot - more cookware!) then we had a scavenger hunt for bigger prizes, we didn't win but we were close! I think we all had a good time and there was no need for Santa to come at all, but he did anyway! Christmas morning was very exciting. Grammy spent the night at our house so she could be there bright and early. Grandma and Grandpa got here at 6 am, and the kids got up a 6:30 am. Jordan had a fighting robot, a cd player, a crayola glowboard, a dinosaur, and several games waiting for him under the tree. Courtney had a Spafactory, several jewelry kits, 2 Taylor Swift cds, a Mad Gab DVD game, and a scrapbook kit under the tree. I think Santa was very good to us. Later we went to Dad and Gloria's house to visit and open presents, then we went to my Grandparents for more food! Today we laid around being lazy for a while, then we got up and did a little shopping - mostly for groceries, which for some reason were wiped out! I guess everyone was doing some holiday cooking!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas! Welcome to blog world. Glad to see you joined us!

    ReplyDelete